Proposal and Marketing Coordinator
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible, to be determined
Cibinel Architecture is looking for a Proposal and Marketing Coordinator to manage the development and execution of our marketing materials and communications. The position is responsible for external communications, actively researching and reporting on potential projects, and creating marketing and communications materials including proposals, publications and exhibitions, presentations, and award submissions. The position works closely with Senior Management in the execution of marketing initiatives, provides support on projects as required, and assists with executive assistance tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in design or architecture is required.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, business, or related area is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing-related field is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Must have strong organizational and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have an ability to work independently and in collaboration with various teams.
- Must be able to multitask, and be comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Should have an understanding of the RFP process and experience developing detailed proposals.
- Experience in the AEC industry, an ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the firm’s work, and an ability to write critically about architecture are considered strong assets.
- Website management on WordPress or similar platform is an asset.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor bid sites daily for new pursuits.
- Develop timely, high-quality and competitive written proposals in response to RFPs.
- Coordinate, edit, format and finalize proposal content in compliance with guidelines.
- Follow up with consultants and ensure accuracy of material submitted.
- Coordinate with external vendors such as printers.
- Juggle multiple assignments and communicate the progress of work to management regularly.
- Update portfolio, employee resumes, website and project/proposal database.
- Develop marketing and communications collateral, ensuring valid, current and accurate content for portfolio materials, brochures, award submissions, presentations, public relations materials, and templates.
- Maintain digital filing systems.
- Develop and distribute press releases, maintain press archive.
- Assist with marketing research.
Apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: “Marketing Coordinator”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.